Are you a UK citizen? Are you interested in acquiring a scholarship opportunity?
The Linbury Trust – a charitable trust is offering the Linbury Scholarships to individuals who are interested in acquiring a degree program at Saïd Business School, UK.
- MBA – September 2018 entry with an application deadline of 16 March 2018.
- EMBA – September 2018 entry with an application deadline of 09 April 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: UK
To be taken at (country): UK
Number Of Awardees: 3
Value Of Scholarship: £55,000 will be awarded to either MBA or Executive MBA students.
Eligible Field Of Study: Business administration.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be UK citizens
- have a minimum of two years’ experience in art, heritage or cultural sector organisation is desirable.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic grades
- require to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Enquiries about the scholarship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Linbury Trust