The London South Bank University is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship programme to International students who wants to obtain a Postgraduate degree program at LSBU.
This scholarship program ranges from £1,000 bursaries to full tuition fee waivers.
LSBU is an active research university which provides high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
The main objective for this scholarship is to bring people together from different cultures and backgrounds and merge them to form a great community which can give back to their respective societies.
- 30th June 2017 for September/October 2017
- 30th November 2017 for January/February 2018 (annually)
Eligible Countries: International countries (Non EU/EEU)
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Type: Postgraduate Degree
Value of Scholarships:
- Fee waiver, not exceeding £8,000 in total, for a postgraduate programme at LSBU, plus a £1,000 cash award.
- Minimum selection criteria: A first-class honours undergraduate degree from any UK university (or international equivalent), plus evidence of key academic, professional and practical achievements. Achievements should be at national or international level and demonstrate local impact.
- £1,000 cash award with an additional £1,000 off your fees for your postgraduate programme at LSBU.
- Minimum selection criteria: A minimum 2.1 in an undergraduate degree (from any university), plus evidence of key extra-curricular or entrepreneurial activities.
- £1,000 cash award
- Minimum selection criteria: Application for a MPhil, PhD or Professional Doctorate programme at LSBU.
Number of Awardees: Seven (7)
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of candidate’s course
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU’s postgraduate programmes
- able to demonstrate leadership and entrepreneur skills.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to complete the application form (PDF File 324 KB) and send via email to email@example.com along with scans of your university transcripts/certificates evidencing your degree classification. Your application will not be considered without these.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: London South Bank University