The AKD law firm, Netherlands invites applications from individuals who wants to pursue masters or PhD program at T.M.C Asser Institute.
This scholarship program is worth €700 and will be provided to Successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Law and Practice of International Dispute Settlement.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- be focused on issues of international law.
- have good academic records.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- A completed online partial scholarship application form
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of motivation (400 words), including arguments for scholarship eligibility
- Two names of references that can be contacted, along with email and telephone contact information
Application deadline: The application deadline is 18th July 2017.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
2 thoughts on “Masters & PhD Scholarships At T.M.C Asser Institute, Netherlands”
Comment:I want to get this chances to learn. what about courses are there?
So whats the step to step procedures