The University of Massey – New Zealand is offering the International Student Awards to applicants who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The aim of the Massey Business School, International Student Study Award (“the Award”) is to attract top-achieving new international students enrolling in full-time business Programme on the Manawatu or Wellington campuses at Massey University.
Application deadline: November 30, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships:
- Undergraduate Program maximum $15,000
• Postgraduate Program maximum $10,000
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by Massey Business School
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs
- Applicants must be proficient In English Language.
How To Apply: Click Here To Download Application Form
Completed forms should be emailed to International@massey.ac.nz
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information