The University of Southampton, UK invites applications from International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Each year, the University of Southampton awards a number of scholarships to academically gifted students from around the world. The new Southampton Merit Scholarships are open to international students to pursue Master degree programme.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award: Scholarship amounted to £3,000 and £2,000 will be awarded.
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are awarded within the following faculties:
- Social, Human and Mathematical Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Business, Law, and Art
- Southampton Law School
- Health Sciences (with the exception of MSc (Pre-reg Physiotherapy)
- Winchester School of Art
- Southampton Business School
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a national of, and domiciled in a country outside of the EU and classified as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes.
- in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be proficient in English Language.
How To Apply: To apply for your chose postgraduate research course use our online application form. For detailed guidance on the online application process download our application guide.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Providers: University Of Southhampton, UK