The Tallinn University – Estonia is offering the Ministry of Foreign Affairs International Scholarship to International students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Applicants will be granted a full scholarship to cover their tuition fee for two years worth 9000 € and a contribution to cover their living costs in Estonia 400 € per month.
Application Deadline: August 12, 2020
Eligible Countries: Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Ghana, Moldova, and Afghanistan
Value of Award: €300 to €6512
Number of Awards: Up to 19
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Educational Innovation and Leadership
- Screen Media and Innovation
- Documentary Film
- Human Rights in the Digital Society
- International Relations
- Open Society Technologies
- Applicants are required to submit evidence of their proficiency in the English Language. The university accepts various English tests such as IELTS, C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency, and B2 First.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university to take part in a master’s degree program
How To Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application as all the candidates will automatically be considered for this scheme after successfully taking part in an applicable course at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information