The University Of Surrey, UK is pleased to announce the Newtons Scholarships which is offered to Individuals who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The Newtons Scholarship provides £3,000 a year for three years (excluding the Professional Training placement). The Newtons Scholarship aims to encourage and support undergraduate students on the following mathematics courses at the University of Surrey:
- Economics and Mathematics BSc (Hons)
- Financial Mathematics BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics BSc (Hons) / MMath
- Mathematics and Physics BSc (Hons) / MPhys / MMath
- Mathematics with Music BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics with Statistics BSc (Hons).
Application Deadline: July 21, 2019
Eligible Countries: UK & EU
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Achieve AAA at A level, excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking (or equivalent*) and select the University of Surrey as your first choice
- Family income of less than £30,000
Students will be advised of the outcome of their application following confirmation of their A Level results and place at Surrey
Visit The official Website For More Information