Applications are invited for the NRF Freestanding Block Grants which is made available for applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree program at University of South Africa.
This program is designed to Support the development of postgraduate training to meet the specific needs of the country in collaboration with international partners, the higher education sector and industry.
Applications Deadline: October 24, 2018
Eligible Countries: South Africa.
Type: Masters & Doctorate Grants
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to 50,000.
- Applicants must be South Africans
- Applicants must be registered full time for a master’s dissertation in 2018
- Preference will be given to students that were previously funded by NSFAS or the University Financial Aid Scheme (proof must be attached)
- Applicants’ research should be aligned with one of the National Research Priorities areas
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to Complete the attached form and submit it to the Unisa Research Support Directorate with the required supporting documentation (see below list) via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 24 October 2018:
- 2018 proof of registration on the University letterhead
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Full academic record on the University letterhead
- Proof that the student was previously funded by NSFAS or University Financial Aid Scheme (only applicable to students that were previously funded by NSFAS)
- Affidavit from a police station (confirming that you are NOT full-time employed during 2018 academic year (ie; you do not hold any full-time salaried job).
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information