Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. Their vision is to be the world’s leading biopharmaceutical company that transforms patients’ lives through science. At BMS, we are about breakthroughs—the kind that transform patients’ lives through lifesaving, innovative medicines.
The scholarship aims to identify and empower young leaders who are improving medical outcomes for vulnerable communities and transforming lives through science. Bristol Myers Squibb scholars are social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals and more who are paving the way for a world with a more inclusive and innovative healthcare sector and a shared mindset to serve patients.
Application Deadline: March 16, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Belfast, United Kingdom
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Value of Award:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation between 1 – 6 October.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If required, transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Aged 18 – 30*.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship**.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.
How to Apply: Apply Here!