Each year, the Oregon Consular Corps is awarding two $2,500 awards for PSU students majoring in International & Global Studies.
Consul members of the Oregon Consular Corps (OCC) are committed to improved relations, communications, understanding, and trade between nations, peoples, and regions of the world.
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
Value of Awards: $3,250
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be US citizen, or legal resident, or international student on a student visa
- have completed a minimum of 8 credit hours INTL core coursework
- have declared International & Global Studies major as of Fall 2021
- junior class standing or above (90+ credits) in good academic standing
- maintain full-time status (12 credits per term) during the 2021-2022 academic year (fall, winter, and spring)
- maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00
- have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- demonstrate proof of English language proficiency
How to Apply:
- Download and fill out the OCC application form
- A current resume/CV
- A copy of your unofficial PSU transcript
- Two letters of reference: At least one letter should be from a PSU faculty member or advisor with specific knowledge of your international study, international-related work experience, volunteer experience, or school work. Please ask for your reference letters to be emailed directly to us at [email protected].
Application form, resume/CV, and unofficial PSU transcript must be emailed to [email protected].