The University of Texas Health Science Center, USA is offering a scholarship that will bring the tuition rate down to equal instate tuition for students first year of study and give equal advantage to in-state students.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas Health Science Center? UT Health is a community of passion-driven researchers, educators, students, and advocates and has made huge strides toward achieving health without boundaries.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master or Doctoral
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be incoming students.
- Applicants must be working towards a degree.
- Applicants must remain enrolled from their time of application through the award term.
- Applicants must maintain good academic standing (C or better in all coursework).
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and must provide scores on standardized tests such as GRE/GMAT/MCAT, which are optional.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
How to Apply: Applicants are first required to apply for admission in a programme of their choice via the university’s application portal.