IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy invites applications from Individuals who wants to undergo a PhD research program at the Institution.
Value of Scholarship: 13,638.47 Euros/year
- All PhD students admitted to the PhD program are exempt from paying tuition fees, although they are still responsible for paying the yearly Regional Education Tax (currently €140.00/year);
- All PhD students are offered free meals (lunch and dinner) at the on-campus canteen;
- All scholarship recipients are provided with free accommodation in shared double rooms within the campus residential facilities.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Eligible Field of Study:
- Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH)
- Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN)
- Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE)
- Economics, Management and Data Science (EMDS)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Bachelors and Masters degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have excellent grades from previous educational programs
- have applied for a course of study at IMT School For Advanced Studies, Italy
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 18th July, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information