To take advantage of this opportunity, applicants will need to apply for the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University starting in September 2020.
The MSc in International Entrepreneurship (MSc IE) is a unique programme aimed at learners who have a keen interest in entrepreneurship and/or want to set up business ventures and create value in national and international markets
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £7000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Study: This award is open for MSc International Entrepreneurship course
- Applicants must hold an offer to study in the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University.
- Applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or institution.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply:
- Complete the application form, which includes a 500 word personal statement to include your past and current entrepreneurial activities and why this scholarship would aid your development
- Email your completed application form to [email protected].
Visit The Official Website For More Information