The University of Alabama offers some of the most generous scholarship opportunities in the country for qualifying students.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- $1,000 per year supplemental scholarship for four years
- $2,000 one-time allowance for use in summer research or international study (after completing one year of study at UA)
- $2,000 Super Store book scholarship ($500 per year for four years)
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate or law studies
Value of Award: Tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Applicants must have a 4.0+ GPA and 36 ACT OR 1600 SAT.
- Applicants must show English proficiency, international applicants must submit an official qualifying English proficiency score for one of the following:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 and above
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson’s Test English score of 54 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 51 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or above
How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal.