The Kansas State University – USA is offering the Presidential Scholarship Program to Individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the K-State student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Application Deadline: Monday, December 2, 2019
Eligible Countries: USA
Type: Undergraduate Scholarships
Value Of Scholarships: $80,000.
Eligibility: Interested Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above
- Display extraordinary leadership
- Be a high school senior
- Be admitted to K-State
- Attend K-State in Fall 2020
How To Apply:
- Submit the K-State admission and scholarship application (if you have not already done so).
- Complete the supplemental application.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information