The University of Cape Town, South Africa (UCT) is offering the Harry Crossley Postdoctoral Research Fellowship program which is provided to South African and South African permanent Resident students at the University of Cape Town.
This fellowship program will provide busy clinical researchers and health professionals attached to the Faculty of Health Sciences the time required to. It provides a full-time focus on clinical and translational research at UCT’s Faculty of Health Sciences to support talented young health sciences researchers who completed their PhD within the last 5 years.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship program, fellows must:
- be South African & South African permanent Resident students.
- be under 45 years of age.
- be supported by a suitable research host in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- have completed their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
The following are required during application:
- A LETTER OF APPLICATION
- ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
- CURRICULUM VITAE
- ACADEMIC REFERENCES
- ACCEPTANCE FOR STUDY BY ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT
- BANK STATEMENTS
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on 4th May, 2017.
Visit The Fellowship Webpage For More Information