Applications are ongoing at Radboud University, Netherlands for International students who wants to pursue a masters program in the institution.
This scholarship covers cost for residence permit, health insurance, visa and liability insurance and this amounts to about €700.
The following programmes are available for this scholarship:
- The Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Medical Sciences,
- Faculty of Law.
Eligible countries: International
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be International Students.
- Have been fully admitted into a Masters taught program at Radboud University.
- Have completed their bachelors degree program outside of Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands.
- Must hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
How To Apply:
There is no separate application for the Scholarship and Admission.
All interested and eligible applicants should apply for a Radboud University Scholarship by indicating during their application for admission.
The scholarship application deadline is on the 1st of April 2017.
For students who intends to study at the Faculty of Medical Sciences (Master’s programme in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease), the deadline is on 1st March 2017.
Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.