The University of Limpopo Department of Research Administration and Development is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The studentship will provide the educational fund for the duration of the program.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2019
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Eligible Field Of Study: Department of Research Administration and Development
Applicants must be South African citizens and permanent residents ONLY, and who are studying any of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Astronomy/Astrophysics and Physics
- Bachelor of Computer Science, with co-major in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science – Honours in Physics and Electronics/Astrophysics/Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science – Honours – NASSP (National Astrophysics and Space Science Programme)
How To Apply: Applicants are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, Applicants can complete the award application form available here.
Visit The Official Website For More Information