University of Strathclyde – UK is awarding the Research International Scholarship to high achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The overall aim of this project is to further develop thermo-mechanical finite element models, mechanical material subroutines and simplified microstructure evolution models and compare the results against the vast existing data from our AFRC facilities.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research
Value of Award: Home fee, Stipend
Number of Awards: 1
- Must have the following technical experience and personal skills:
- Must have computer programming proficiency in at least one language (Matlab, Fortran, Python etc.)
- Must be a self-motivated person with expertise and/or concern for the mechanical, physical, mathematical, and material models of solids.
- Must have knowledge of finite element modelling would be beneficial, but it is not necessary.
- Must have a positive attitude, as well as initiative and the ability to operate independently, is needed.
- Must have the ability to Synthesize, summarise and draw conclusions
- Must have the strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Must have outstanding organizational and communication abilities
- Must be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in a postgraduate research degree programme at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information