The University of Sydney is establishing the Research Stipend Scholarships in Chemical Biology for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University of Sydney will award the scholarship winners a stipend allowance equivalent to the ARC Discovery Project Stipend rate, $28,870 per annum for up to 3 years of study.
Application Deadline: 10th April 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research
Value of Award: $28,870
Number of Awards: N/A
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to undertake a PhD full-time in the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be willing to conduct research in and have a strong background in organic synthesis and chemical biology.
- Applicants must have an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent, or a Master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Applicants must meet the University’s standard English language proficiency requirement at the time of accepting the offer.
How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the university portal. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered.