The Onshore International Study Scholarship is now open to applicants commencing in the June intake in 2022. Applicants who meet the scholarship criteria will receive a 25% tuition fee reduction, a saving of up to AUD$9,200.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2022 and 15th November 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Early Transition and Diploma
Value of Award: $9,200
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must have received acceptance of their application by 12pm Wednesday 15 June 2022.
- Applicants must be commencing studies in June intake in 2022.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs
How to Apply: Applicants must complete and submit their admission applications via the application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.