The SBE International Business Scholarship is awarded to outstanding applicants who are willing and ready to undergo a degree program at Maastricht University, Netherlands.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2018
Eligible Countries: South Africa, Brazil or Mexico
To be taken at (country): Netherlands
Number Of Awardees: 1
- One-off allowance: € 900
- Health care and liability insurance: € 520 or at cost
- Visa costs: € 317 or at cost
- Tuition fees: € 7500 or at cost
- One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000 or at cost
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Have completed their Undergraduate degree program
- have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
- Be eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
How To Apply:
- Complete the SBE International Business Scholarship application form.
- You may send the application form and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org from 1 November 2017 up to and including 1 April 2018.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: Maastricht University