The School of Management, Swansea University is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to obtain a Masters degree program at the University.
Recipients of the scholarship will be required to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on three events, plus one event for the Student Experience team and the Careers team. Recipients are also expected to join a society or become a course representative for their degree programme.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be able to demonstrate Financial need
- have the Ability and plans to contribute back to the School and University.
- have good academic records
How To Apply: You’ll need to download and complete the Scholarship Application Form and return it by email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 11th August 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information