The University of Leeds is pleased to award its School of Mechanical Engineering International Excellence Scholarships to support bright and deserving students’ studies in the UK.
These competitive scholarships are awarded in the form of a 25% tuition fee reduction to international candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement. There are limited scholarships available.
Application Deadline: 10 March 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters degree
Value of Awards: 25% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards: Seven
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Aerospace Engineering MSc
- Automotive Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Medical Engineering MSc
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as an International student for tuition fee purposes
- Have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a masters programme included in the eligible courses section
- Be a self-funding student
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons), based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes, or equivalent
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.