The University of Portsmouth will provide 50% off course tuition fees for selected students to support their study at the School of the Environment, Geography, and Geosciences (SEGG).
To be eligible for the funding, applicants must achieve a first or upper second (2:1) from their degree and accept an offer onto a course in SEGG of the University of Portsmouth.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2023.
Eligible Countries: Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Nigeria, or Ghana
Value of Award: 50% off of course tuition fee
Number of Awards: Varies
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Engineering Geology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Environmental Geology and Land Contamination
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must be a self-funding international students and:
- Accept an offer on a full-time master’s program listed above before Thursday, June 29, 2023, to commence in September 2023
- Achieve a first or upper second (2:1) honours in their undergraduate degree
- Hold nationality from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Nigeria, or Ghana
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the SEGG Scholarship Application Form.