The Smithsonian Institute, USA is awarding fellowship opportunities to individuals who has interest in undergoing a fellowship program at the Institution.
The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program supports independent research and study related to Smithsonian facilities, experts, or collection for the increase and diffusion of knowledge.
Application Deadline: 1st December, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): United States of America
Type: Postgraduate Fellowship
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Fellowship: The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship award amounts are as follows:
- Graduate Student Fellowship**: $7,500.00 for 10 weeks.
- Predoctoral Fellowship: $36,000 annually; research allowance up to $4,000.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $50,400 annually; research allowance up to $4,000.
- Senior Fellowship: $50,400 annually; research allowance up to $4,000.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship program, applicants must:
- have the ability to write and converse fluently in English. All application materials must be presented in English (foreign transcripts may be translated, see below).
- have completed their undergraduate degree program
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Fellowship Program For More Information
Award Provider: The Smithsonian Institute