The University of Sussex is celebrating Fifty years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching and policy and in this course of celebration, the Institution is awarding scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a Masters degree program.
This scholarship program is worth £10,000 and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: UK, Europe (Non-UK), International (Non-UK/EU)
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Energy Policy Msc
- Project Management Msc
- Science and Technology Policy Msc
- Strategic Innovation Management Msc
- Sustainable Development Msc
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have achieved or expect to achieve a 1st class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution)
- have applied for and been offered a place to study full time on one of SPRU’s five MSc programmes listed above
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the Application Form.
- Please use a current email address as correspondence will be via email
- Please save a copy of your completed application form for yourself before sending it to:
SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship
BMEC School Office
University of Sussex
Jubilee Building G08
Falmer, East Sussex
- 1st July 2017 – deadline for applications to be received (23:59 BST).
- 1st August 2017 – successful applicants notified of the outcome of their application by email from the Development and Alumni Relations Office (DARO).
- October 2017 – the fee waiver will be applied with any remaining funds awarded as maintenance.
Visit The Official Website For More Information