The SMU Steven Miller Scholarship was set up to continue what their founding Dean of SCIS, Professor Steven Miller, is passionate about: attracting young talent to the school and ensuring that deserving students are able to complete their SMU education despite their financial hardship. The scholarship is set up in honor of Professor Miller who was instrumental in charting the growth of SCIS, building the school into the world-class institution that it is today.
The SMU Steven Miller Scholarship, established in 2016, is available to local and international undergraduates studying full time in SMU’s School of Computing and Information Systems.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances.
- The quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis.
- The scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees.
- The recipients may apply for bursary for cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Computing and Information Systems when required.
Number of Award: Not Mentioned
- Full-time undergraduates from the School of Computing and information Systems
- Any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
How to Apply:
Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online application admission)
Apply annually from 1 to 31 January via OASIS >Self-service App – Financial Aid Application