The scholarship is open to international students who plan to experience the New Zealand culture through a Study Abroad programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
Successful applicants must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: NZ$1,000
Number of Awards: Up to 15 awards
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must have applied to study abroad at Victoria University of Wellington as an international student and hold an Offer to study by the application deadline.
- Applicants must hole a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4)
How To Apply: A completed online application must be submitted by 4:30pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
Required Supporting Documentation;
- An Offer of Place or evidence of a current application to Victoria University of Wellington
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of the photo ID page of applicant’s passport
- A motivational statement about how you think a Study Abroad experience in New Zealand will benefit you (personally, academically and professionally) and what you are excited about experiencing at Victoria
Visit The Official Website For More Information