Applications are invited for the Nankai University Scholarship Program which will be awarded to Non Chinese Citizens who are seeking to acquire a degree program at Nankai University.
Application Deadline: June 15th of each year
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese Citizens.
Type: Undergraduate & Masters Degree program.
Value Of Scholarships:
- Undergraduate: CNY 10000 /students/year
- Master& PH.D: CNY 15000 /students/year
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply:
- Submit application materials to the International Student Office prior to June 15th.
II. Interview (Informed by email).
III. Upon completing the application process and being formally accepted into Nankai University’s programs, the applicant’s information will then be submitted to the foreign student’s admission committee for review. Only after being accepted to Nankai University can a student qualify for a scholarship.
IV. The International Student Section will announce scholarship results by the end of June.
V. Upon announcement, Nankai University International Student Office will mail applicants an Acceptance Letter as well as Form JW202 – Visa Application for Study in China and any other relevant documents.
Visit The Official Website For More Information