The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia announces this Call for Applications for the Full International Scholarship Program which is offered to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program in Macedonia.
The scholarship provides for:
• full tuition fees;
• visa and residence permit fees
• return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
• accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and august if the student does not return home;
• a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year;
• primary healthcare insurance
Application Deadline: 31st July 2018
Eligible Countries: USA, the Organization of American States (OAS), France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Armenia, Belarus, Thailand, Israel, Jordan, Georgia, Romania, and Greece.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes:(1) Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
(2) Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
(3) Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
(4) Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
(5) Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
(6) Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
(7) Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
How To Apply: To complete the application, the candidates are required to provide electronic copies from the following original documents:
• Application Form
• Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
• Official transcripts;
• Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
All submitted documents must be in English or certified translations in English.
Candidates should submit their application together with all supporting documents to the following address:
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Sv. KiriliI Metodij Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia
Visit The Official Website For More Information