Applications are invited for the Dominica Houston Association Scholarship Fund which will be provided to Individuals who wants to pursue a degree program in U.S.A.
The Dominica Houston Association Scholarship provides individual grants, paid directly to the educational institution, to selected students.
Applications Deadline: September 15, 2018
Eligible Countries: USA
Type: Scholarship application for graduating high school seniors accepted into a two year, or four-year college program current college/university students enrolled in a two-year or four-year undergraduate program 2018-2019
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship will be applied to tuition at the college or university that the student will be attending or is currently attending. The grant can be used to cover tuition expenses and related supplemental educational expenses such as books, lab fees, and travel and select costs of living.
Eligibility: Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement (high school diploma, GED or college GPA)
- Defined career goals
- Financial hardship (Financial need)
- Community service within the last 3 years
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Completed scholarship application
- Acceptance into two or four years accredited college program
- Must be a full-time student
- The application must be postmarked no later than September 15th 2018
- The application MUST be emailed
Include the following with your application:
- Acceptance letter or unofficial transcript from a college
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from a teacher or instructor who has taught you during the past year)
- 150-200 words essay (typed) summarizing your short and long-term career goals, including financial hardship, and community service activities.
Visit The Official Website For More Information