Are you an African? Are you willing to pursue a degree program in UK?
Applications are available for candidates intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Application Deadline: 18th February 2018
Eligible Countries: sub-Saharan Africa
To be Taken at (country): UK
Number Of Awards: 3
Value Of Award: Each scholarship will cover
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP16,750.00.
Duration Of Program: 1 year
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must :
- be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa
- hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level
- hold an offer of admission for 2018-19 for one of the School’s 18 London-based MSc programmes of study.
- have excellent academic records
How To Apply:
Applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
- Step 1: Submit an application for 2018-19 for a London-based MSc programme of study (See link in Program Webpage), as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline.
- Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: GSK