The Educational Foundation For Women In Accounting, USA is providing Scholarship opportunities to Females who are looking to acquire a degree program in USA.
This scholarship program is created to support the advancement of women in the accounting profession through the funding of education, research, career literature, publications and other projects. The Laurels Fund provides one-year scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 each.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2018
Eligible Countries: USA
Eligible Field of Study: Accounting
- To eligible applicant must be a woman who is pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Accounting.
- The scholarship is open for women who have become the primary source of support for themselves and their families, as shown by having dependents listed on their tax return. This usually applies to single mothers, however, women who are supporting other members of their family can also be considered.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- A current curriculum vitae
- One copy of the official transcript and current enrollment in your program
- One copy of the abstract and citations of articles published and/or presented at academic conferences
- One copy of any cases or materials you have developed, either single- or co-authored
- One letter of reference based on scholarship, addressing both scholarship and teaching potential
- The second letter of reference on character and leadership potential
- A statement of personal and career goals and objectives
Visit The Official Website For More Information