The Leiden University, Netherlands invites applications from Interested applications who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The StuNed programme provides scholarships for Indonesian professionals and graduates wishing to study in the Netherlands, with the underlying objective of strengthening both human resources in Indonesia and Dutch-Indonesian relations.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2019.
Eligible Countries: Indonesia
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are awarded in Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies.
Value Of Scholarships: Master program with:
- a maximum duration of 2 years.
- a clear relation to the StuNed objectives.
- a maximum tuition fee of € 20,000 per year
- Applicants must be admitted to a Master’s program or the short course at Leiden University.
- Applicants must be an Indonesian professional with at least two years of work experience OR a recent graduate with outstanding academic and non-academic achievements.
- Short course: You must be an Indonesian professional with at least two years of work experience.
- Your studies must have a clear relation to the Stuned underlying objective
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information