The King’s College London is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth £1,500 and will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- Be a recognized refugee who has been granted leave to remain in the UK
- be passionate about thinking, learning and communicating, and keen on taking a first step back into education.
How to apply: Complete your application for the Undergraduate Summer School via the King’s Apply portal. For details on how to submit your Summer School application, please follow the instructions in our King’s Partners & Alumni application guidelines.
In addition you must also do the following:
1. Include the statement “I am applying for a Summer@King’s Scholarship with UNHCR” at the top of the Personal Statement section of the application.
2. Write and upload an extended personal statement (700 words) in the Personal Statement section. The statement should outline the reasons why you would like to attend the Undergraduate King’s Summer School and how this will fit in with your wider plans for education and/or your career.
3. Upload your current Curriculum Vitae (in English).
4. Upload a scanned copy of your refugee status in the United Kingdom
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 29th May 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information