The SUNY Korea’s Prosperity award is awarded to International students who are seeking to study for a degree program in South Korea but unable to afford the cost involved in it.
This funding scheme will cover expenses such as full/partial tuition, program fees, and room and board.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value of Awards: Full/partial tuition, Program fees, and Room and Board
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have high achieving high school record or equivalent
- Applicants must have high achievement in standardized tests
- Applicants must provide evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits.
- Applicants must have high achieving high school record or equivalent.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: After applying for an applicable course at SUNY Korea, all the interested applicants will take advantage of this wonderful scholarship scheme.
Visit The Official Website For More Information