The University Of Sydney – Australia is offering scholarship opportunities to Students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded annually, consisting of:
- 3 x $50,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years,
- 10 x $20,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students, or
- 15 x $10,000 first year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019, at 11.59 PM.
Eligible Countries: India
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants must hold Indian citizenship and be a current resident of India but excludes citizens and permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have applied for, but not yet commenced, an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information