Teach For Nigeria is looking for promising future leaders who are vision-driven and committed to transforming Nigeria through education.
The fellowship is an opportunity for Nigeria’s most outstanding university graduates, young professionals and entrepreneurs from diverse academic backgrounds to serve as full-time teachers (Fellows) in under-resourced schools in low-income communities.
Application Deadline: 25 April 2023.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Value of Award: A paid fellowship
Number of Awards: N/A
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a minimum second class (lower division)
- Must have completed NYSC on or before July 2023
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application
How to Apply: To apply, applicants must submit an online registration form.
- Applicants will be asked to write 3 essays describing their leadership experience, motivation, and their long-term goals.
- Upload original certificates of credentials: Bachelor’s degree certificate (only statement of results from 2018 would be considered), S.S.C.E (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), NYSC, and Birth Certificate.