Are you an international student who is willing to acquire a scholarship program in UK?
The University of Leeds, UK is pleased to award the Tetley & Lupton scholarship program to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 3rd February 202023:59 (UK time)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Leeds, UK
Type: Taught Masters, Masters of Research and Masters by Research degrees
Number Of Awardees: 5
Value Of Scholarship:
- The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds International rate – capped at £22,000.
- Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
Duration Of Scholarship: 12 months in total full-time
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- first apply for the relevant programme of study and be in receipt of a Student ID Number1/Application ID Number to be eligible for a Tetley & Lupton Scholarship. Applications without a valid ID Number will be rejected.
- normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best’
- have already met the University’s English Language requirements
How To Apply:
- Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Please be aware that you may be required to provide 2 academic references to the relevant School in support of your scholarship application.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Providers: University Of Leeds, UK