The University of Tokyo – Japan is offering the Todai International Fellowships to International students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Todai Fellowship provides financial support to international students of excellent academic achievement in their academic research in the doctoral courses of The University of Tokyo by granting a scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the “Todai Fellowship”) as well as promotes the admission of international students from various countries.
Application Deadline: The application will start from November 16, 2019, and will till November 26, 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: JPY 200,000/month
Number Of Awards: Two awards are available
Eligible Field Of Study: A doctoral course of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at the university.
- Applicants must hold a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student” as prescribed in Appendix 1 of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Order No. 319 of October 4, 1951) as of their enrollment.
- Applicants must have compleetd their Masters & Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be International students
How To Apply: The applicants need to take admission in a Doctoral degree program of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at the university first. After that, complete the following forms
- Application form
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor
- Study Plan
- List of past achievements
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information