INTO and the Newcastle University, UK is offering foundation scholarships to International students who has interest in furthering their studies at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to assist international fee-paying students who need to complete a foundation programme before enrolling on a Newcastle University degree program.
- 31st July
- 31st October
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International Students
To be taken at (country): Newcastle University, United Kingdom
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- International Foundation in Architecture
- International Foundation in Business and Management
- International Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering
- International Foundation in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Number of Scholarships: ten (10)
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee (50% of this amount will be deducted from the International Foundation tuition fee and 50% will be deducted from the first year of tuition fees at Newcastle University upon progression)
Duration of Scholarship: one year
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be international fee-paying students
- have completed 12 years of schooling with good grades.
- have applied or applying to Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- have a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- be a minimum of 17 years old.
How To Apply: To apply for the scholarship you will need to: Fill in the scholarship application form, and send with the documents below to [email protected] by 31 July (for September start) or 31 October (for January start).
The following are required during application:
- Letter of offer
- Latest academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency
- One page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the scholarship application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information