TU Delft through its Global Initiative is offering scholarships to students from Sub-Saharan Africa to study at the Delft University of Technology, Netherlands.
These scholarships will be offered to talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa.
Country To Be Taken: The Netherlands
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2018
Offered Annually? Yes
Number of Scholarships: 4 per faculty
Value of Scholarship:
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A BSc degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Application Process: Interested students are to Complete their application for a TU Delft MSc programme. Check the admission requirements.
Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa.
Upload your MSc application and the Application for Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship before 1 February 2018
For More Information, Visit The Official Scholarship Wepage.