The Department of Physics at Umea University, Sweden is offering scholarship opportunities to students who wants to pursue a Doctoral program at the Institution.
Eligible Countries: Sweden
Eligible Field Of Study: Experimental physics.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- hold a Master´s degree in experimental physics, chemistry or electrical engineering
- be from Sweden
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to Umea University
How To Apply: The application must contain:
- A cover letter with a brief description of qualifications, research interests, and motivations.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of relevant degree diploma(s).
- A list of the university courses with grades. Note that for international applicants the grading system should be explained in brief.
- A copy of degree thesis and publications (if any).
- Contact information to three (3) reference persons.
The application, marked with reference number FS 2.1.6-340-17 should be sent electronically in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org (state the reference number as subject) on April 1, 2017 at the latest.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 1, 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information