Are you FEMALE? Do you love to design cruise liners and Yacht? If yes, then this is your long awaited opportunity.
We are pleased to announce to you that The Australian Maritime College (AMC) and The University of Tasmania (UTAS) are offering Engineering scholarships to International female students.
This scholarship is provided to increase the amount of participating females in the Marine sector.
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Marine & Offshore Systems).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Ocean Engineering).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Naval Architecture).
Eligible Countries: International
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must:
- Be an International student.
- Be Female
- Have been admitted to UTAS or AMC. Click here to apply for an admission
- Have an ATAR score of 70 to 89 (OP7 to OP14)
How To Apply
Interested and eligible female applicants should visit this link to apply for the scholarship.
All applicants should please read the FAQs, and download the ‘Brochure for Women in Maritime Engineering Scholarships'(pdf)
The scholarship application deadline is on 31st October 2016
Please visit the scholarship webpage for more information.