Applications are invited for 20 UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships for applicants from Africa, Arab states, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
This programme aims to promote capacity building and research activities in UNESCO’s Member States in the field of science and engineering and beneficiaries are allowed to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow.
Application Deadline: 28th April 2023
To be taken at (country): Poland
Award offered by Polish Authorities:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus in Kraków
- Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- International travel expenses from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland;
- Health insurance
Number of Awards: 20
Duration: 6 months
Eligibility: Applicants must hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor of Eng (B.Eng) or a Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree,
- Be proficient in reading and writing in English
- No more than 40 year-old
How to Apply: For more information and application procedure, click here