The Karen Napier Scholarships which is offered by the University of Stirling is awarded to International students who wants to pursue a Masters program in Investment Analysis.
The scholarship program covers a sum of £18,100 and a maintenance fee of £3,500 which will be provided to qualified candidates.
Eligible Countries: International (ALL)
Eligible Field Of Study: Msc In Investment Analysis
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have outstanding results.
- have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution.
- have applied for a masters program in Investment Analysis at University of Stirling.
- be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and Intellectual abilities
How To Apply: Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
Applicants will have to provide a statement of 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
Completed form should be sent to: [email protected].
The scholarship application deadline is on 31st May 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information