The Institute of Healthy Ageing (IHA)in collaboration between Waikato District Health Board, the University of Auckland and the University of Waikato (UoW) invites applications from interested applicants who has interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 14th July 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): New Zealand
Number Of Awards: Not Specified
Duration Of Program: 3 years
Value Of Scholarships: Up to $22,000 pa + domestic tuition fees for up to 3 years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship progam, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
- be intending to enrol full-time in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the University of Waikato
How To Apply: You are required to prepare the following documents prior to commencing this application:
- A Personal Statement (using the template provided)
- Two academic references
- A complete Application to Enroll in the PhD programme must also be submitted prior to the Scholarship closing date in order to be eligible for consideration for this Scholarship.
Click here to begin application process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
1 thought on “University Of Waikato & Institute Of Healthy Ageing Scholarship Programs – New Zealand”
I will be glad when I received a call or email from this program committee.