Are you an International student who is interested in studying for a degree program in Netherlands?
We are pleased to inform that applications are currently invited for the Walraven scholarship program is which awarded to applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at Leiden University, Netherlands
This scholarship program is created to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programs.
Application Deadline: February 1 2018
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Astronomy and Instrumentation.
To be taken at (country): Netherlands
Value Of Scholarships: This scholarship will cover the following:
- The Walraven scholarship is for one year, with conditional renewal for a second year upon successful completion of the first year. For a full scholarship, the tuition fee for the Astronomy Research master’s programme will be reduced to the amount of the home fee and you will receive an allowance of up to €11,000 per year for living costs. Partial scholarships may also be awarded. The Walraven scholarship is paid as a monthly allowance. If you stop your Astronomy master’s studies for whatever reason, the Walraven scholarship payments will be stopped directly.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International (Non-Dutch) students
- have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in astronomy or physics
- have no other financial support (e.g. scholarships, grants) for your master’s study
- be of outstanding academic merit
How To Apply:
- Apply for admission to the Astronomy and Instrumentation master’s programme through the online application system. Note that only applications that are completed before the deadline are guaranteed full consideration.
- Write a brief statement motivating why you satisfy the two conditions of a) outstanding academic merit and b) need for financial support. Make sure to include your full contact information and send it to [email protected].
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Leiden University, Netherlands