WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship is designed to assist women who want to make an impact within or outside of the tech community.
The Dalhousie University will provide scholarship winners the following benefits:
- $10,000 scholarship ($5,000 entrance scholarship and $5,000 for year two of your studies (dependent on academic performance))
- Access to events and professional development opportunities through the WeAreAllCS initiative and our partners
Application Deadline: 1st March 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: The applicants can apply for the Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Applied Computer Science program taught at Dalhousie University.
- Applicants must have an overall average of 70%.
- Applicants can demonstrate how a passion for technology has had or will have, an impact on their community as defined in the broadest sense of the term.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL CBT – 237
- MELAB – 55
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAN Test – 4.5
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 61
- CAE/CPE – 180
How to Apply: The students must make an admission application on the Dal Online portal. To apply for the WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship, interested students must complete this form.